Trump resumes arms sales to Saudi Arabia

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
jvquarterback
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Trump resumes arms sales to Saudi Arabia

Post by jvquarterback »

Remember the guys who funded 9/11. Their hand-chosen despot in Yemen was deposed by the people. The US can't abide that so they're back to supplying the Saudis with more weapons.

It's too bad. I thought Rex Tillerson would help us to finally get out of that mess. Oh well.

If ye love the tranquility of servitude better than the contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.
Sam Adams
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Trump resumes arms sales to Saudi Arabia

Post by BroncoBot »

What a freakin mess over there. And the US isn't helping with these stunts.

BlueK
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Trump resumes arms sales to Saudi Arabia

Post by BlueK »

During the campaign Trump once suggested Saudi Arabia should have their own nukes. Sounds great. Let's put them right out there for easy access for al-qaida or ISIS to grab and use them on whoever they want. Oh wait, I'm not supposed to hold Trump accountable when he says something that insane -- shame on me for taking him literally. So I'm told by some republicans, anyway. Time to support the good but not support the crazy.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...