Sad Day for CougarBoard

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
trom2foot3
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Sad Day for CougarBoard

Post by trom2foot3 »

For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Sad Day for CougarBoard

Post by Ddawg »

trom2foot3 wrote:For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy
Why? Pray tell .....

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

trom2foot3 wrote:For those of you that visit CougarBoard and know the personalities of it, TNT, a well-known poster, deactivated his account. He is a good guy
I hope TNT didn't blow up over something said.... :bug:

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

I don't visit and don't know the story, what happened?

BlueK
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BlueK »

seemed like nice guy. I haven't posted over there for a couple of years, but I still read it. He used to be a pretty normal poster, but his recent schtick over the last couple of years was a little annoying. He rarely had anything to say about BYU sports that wasn't depressing or that didn't take the most pessimistic view possible. But yes, he always did it nicely and with humor. Still, it got old. Just my opinion.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by scott715 »

I thought he was a mod. Maybe he moved into a different cardboard box.

imuakahuku
All-American

Post by imuakahuku »

I seemed to think he was Urroner on this board. A lot of his posts were self deprecating but in a comical way. At least that is how I took it.

trom2foot3
Recruit

Post by trom2foot3 »

Ddawg wrote:
Why? Pray tell .....
He was a character and added a lot of comedy and fun to the board. He didn't talk much about BYU sports, but made the board fun. He posted only in the 3rd person. Some found that annoying and others thought it was funny. But he has Cystic Fibrosis and he's in his 40's. He's done quite well for having such a debilitating disease. Many think that his ailment is catching up more on him and could be going downhill.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

trom2foot3 wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Why? Pray tell .....
He was a character and added a lot of comedy and fun to the board. He didn't talk much about BYU sports, but made the board fun. He posted only in the 3rd person. Some found that annoying and others thought it was funny. But he has Cystic Fibrosis and he's in his 40's. He's done quite well for having such a debilitating disease. Many think that his ailment is catching up more on him and could be going downhill.
Thanks for the info. That's awful news about the cystic fibrosis. Terrible. Debilitating. To my knowledge, there is no cure. The world is no short supply of good, decent folks. TNT sounds like a good dude. I wish him the best in a tough battle.