Bannon: Darkness is Good Satan has the power

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Bannon: Darkness is Good Satan has the power

Post by BoiseBYU »

Bannon says "darkness is good" and""Dick Cheney. Darth Vader. Satan. That's power."

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Bannon: Darkness is Good Satan has the power

Post by imuakahuku »

Good for CNN for bringing to light this shocking revelation. Especially since they are so trustworthy to not mislead nor take anything out of context. BTW the anti jew part was completely debunked (it even forced the Anti Defamation league to withdraw the complaint against him after numerous Jewish people lodged complaints in his support. I would take anything published by CNN with a grain of "why bother reading it". They will be attacking every appointee of Trumps but no matter. Them and their ilk will eventually be shown for the liars and reprobates they are.
I also find it funny with the NYT saying they have done a reset and will once again be neutral in their articles. They must really think we are brain dead.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Immuakahuku is spot on. This interview came from "The Hollywood Reporter", via CNN. CNN has a sordid history of dishonesty and collusion with the DNC - exposed by WikiLeaks. CNN reporters emailed the DNC, asking them for questions to ask Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, and Donal Trump - because CNN's Wolf Blitzer has interviews coming up and wanted the questions. 3 DNC staffer sent back 11 questions to CNN to ask.

While working at CNN, Donna Brazile leaked verbatim debate questions to the Hillary campaign. After getting caught, do you think she is sorry? Nope. Donna Brazile said (remember, she's now the Chair of the DNC): My conscience - as an activist, a strategist - is very clear - if I had to do it all over again, I would know a helluva lot more about cybersecurity."

I would want to know a whole lot more about context and what was really said before I believed CNN. I would like to see Steve Bannon's comment on these remarks before making "much ado about nothing."

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:Immuakahuku is spot on. This interview came from "The Hollywood Reporter", via CNN. CNN has a sordid history of dishonesty and collusion with the DNC - exposed by WikiLeaks. CNN reporters emailed the DNC, asking them for questions to ask Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, and Donal Trump - because CNN's Wolf Blitzer has interviews coming up and wanted the questions. 3 DNC staffer sent back 11 questions to CNN to ask.

While working at CNN, Donna Brazile leaked verbatim debate questions to the Hillary campaign. After getting caught, do you think she is sorry? Nope. Donna Brazile said (remember, she's now the Chair of the DNC): My conscience - as an activist, a strategist - is very clear - if I had to do it all over again, I would know a helluva lot more about cybersecurity."

I would want to know a whole lot more about context and what was really said before I believed CNN. I would like to see Steve Bannon's comment on these remarks before making "much ado about nothing."
So far no retraction or distancing. I guess we will see. So the part of the story where he said he knew HRC was not going to win--that part of the story is bogus too?

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: So far no retraction or distancing. I guess we will see. So the part of the story where he said he knew HRC was not going to win--that part of the story is bogus too?
If CNN said Mother Teresa was a Catholic, I would verify it first.

CNN has a political axe to grind. They aren't called the "Clinton News Network" for nothing. They are dishonest and biased. I would take anything they said with a large grain of salt. This is all part of the left's effort to diminish, demean, and smear Trump, his inner circle staff, and anyone that voted for Trump.

The MSM is going after Bannon, Sen. Sessions, retired Gen. Flynn, and folks that voted for Trump. All of us are racist demons with KKK hoods hidden under the bed. Bottom line, CNN is an integral part of the Dem propaganda machine.