Agree/Disagree?

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Agree/Disagree?

Post by Ddawg »

hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.

There's no end to bombastic, stupid political statements.
Exactly. Just as dumb as the people on "CC" fear mongering about Donald Trump.

Don't know who posted this ......
"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "

Just a dumb comment eh?
We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.

I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.
Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:I think it's a dumb comment, just like the dumb comments from several people I know on Facebook that have talked about how Obama is really a Muslim, wasn't born in the United States, and was going to institute Sharia Law, etc.

"Also rumors that top Trump advisers are suggesting that Mormon's be tracked via database along with Muslims and other non-Christian groups as well as tax-exempt status be revoked for not supporting Trump. "

Just a dumb comment eh?
We all make dumb comments as you have proven time and time again yourself. I am certainly not immune from that. Of course, Trump advisers did actually suggest that as can be seen with a simple google search.

I must say that you are relishing in the win of your chosen candidate with all the grace and good nature as I have to come to find from many Trump supporters.
Thank you. It will be fun to watch all your dire predictions about Trump proven wrong. Just like your ridiculous belief that Trump was a Clinton plant. Not just ridiculous - but flat out wrong. Stand-by. Enjoy.
You mean the theory that I was right about, as proven by Wikieaks.
pied-piper-dnc-email.png
I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

I hope this is the only thing I'm right about in regards to Trump. That he follows up his acceptance speech with action rather than his more vitriolic campaign rhetoric. I also hope those who want to further divide the country have their hearts softened and realize that building unity and brotherhood is the healing our country needs.
Interesting that the "mainstream republican" so thoroughly repudiated all the points made in that Wiki. I don't think you can say the DNC planted trump. They did gamble he wouldn't resonate with many voters, and they lost that gamble big time.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!

I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!

Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Ha ha ha ha ha! You are hilarious. Seriously - you think that says Donald Trump was a Clinton plant? Ridiculous. I'll go back and dig out your quote if you want. You said Donald Trump was a plant by Hillary to disrupt the Republican primary and ruin their chances - ensuring Hillary winning the presidency. What happened to that grand scheme? LOL!

I guess that paper proves that Donald Trump, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson were ALL planted by Hillary Clinton. It's a tri-fecta!

Seriously ..... let it go. You grasped and promoted a kooky conspiracy theory that was not true. Careful now - next you'll be wearing a tin foil hat and seeing black helicopters following you around. You are wrong.
I do not embrace that theory either. But why don't you let go your gloating and lack of graciousness. This is a time to bind up wounds not press the knife in deeper. Trump has been more gracious than you. And need I remind you what you said about him? Let it go man.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

I do not embrace that theory either. But why don't you let go your gloating and lack of graciousness. This is a time to bind up wounds not press the knife in deeper. Trump has been more gracious than you. And need I remind you what you said about him? Let it go man.
Feel free. Fire away. Bring it.

The election and time will prove how wrong you all were. It's been interesting to read the comments of Laura Ingraham and Newt Gingrich about you Never-Trump folks.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Feel free. Fire away. Bring it.

The election and time will prove how wrong you all were. It's been interesting to read the comments of Laura Ingraham and Newt Gingrich about you Never-Trump folks.
Time will tell. I hope my fears, based on his actual words, not rumors, are ALL proven wrong, because, if so, then our country will be moving forward. In the meantime I will look for ways to constructively make that so. I hope people like you decide to try and do the same thing.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Hillary Clinton did not plant Donald Trump as I said earlier. She and her media cronies did however prop him up in an effort to promote someone they believed to be unelectable to be her chief rival. That backfired, clearly because they failed to recognize just how unelectable Hillary Clinton is. That in combination with Obamacare increases coming right before the election caused a swell of discontent that anyone could have been running against Hillary and won.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:

Just a dumb comment eh?

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Hillary Clinton did not plant Donald Trump as I said earlier. She and her media cronies did however prop him up in an effort to promote someone they believed to be unelectable to be her chief rival. That backfired, clearly because they failed to recognize just how unelectable Hillary Clinton is. That in combination with Obamacare increases coming right before the election caused a swell of discontent that anyone could have been running against Hillary and won.
Just jumping in to see how much longer we can make this string of nested quotes. Here's a completely unrelated picture to help:

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

snoscythe wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
hawkwing wrote:

pied-piper-dnc-email.png

Just jumping in to see how much longer we can make this string of nested quotes. Here's a completely unrelated picture to help:

Haha. That gif is from the greatest television series of all time. Thanks Japan! :)