Post your electoral predictions

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Post your electoral predictions

Post by hawkwing »

I'll be the first to admit that this night hasn't gone how I expected it to.

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

Washington and Nevada swung back to Hillary, with New Hampshire leaning that way (and maybe even Alaska), but Trump's official lead grows.

It's looking like 239-301 for Trump right now. People are clearly not happy after 8 years of Obama.

This is our country's Brexit- an angry, dumb reaction. It will destroy our stock market and the value of the U.S. dollar.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

Let me be the 1st to say (before it's been called) - congratulations to President Donald Trump. A new day is dawning for corrupt Hillary.

Also, congratulations to all the Utahns that woke up from their confliction and gave Donald Trump a decisive victory in Utah.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Mars wrote: This is our country's Brexit- an angry, dumb reaction. It will destroy our stock market and the value of the U.S. dollar.
Nah, This is the same rhetoric that those loyal to the crown were spouting when the American revolution was getting into full swing.

Here's a hint Mars, go buy some of this depressed market, you'll thank me in a few years. The less we rely on globalism, the better off we'll be.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Unbelievable night. AP called PA for Trump, I lived there for 4 years, never thought I'd see it go red. Depending on who he surrounds himself with, Trump should be at least as good as the last 4-5 presidents. Doubt that much changes.

Hope that bitch slap felt nice establishment, you've had it coming a long time...

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BroncoBot wrote: Unbelievable night.
Oooooh yeah!!!!! Hillary is pounding Prozac and throwing ash trays into mirrors. LOL!
BroncoBot wrote: Hope that bitch slap felt nice establishment, you've had it coming a long time...
Agree 5,000%. The out of touch arrogant establishment, elitists and Libtards, just got their teeth kicked in. Suuuuhweeeet!

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

Nailed it!

Seriously though. I was #NeverTrump. I was completely wrong in what I thought would happen. I am very happy that Hillary lost. I didn't cost Trump the election, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

I'm glad America rejected her and her corruption.

God bless our new president. Good luck to all of America.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

SpiffCoug wrote:Nailed it!

Seriously though. I was #NeverTrump. I was completely wrong in what I thought would happen. I am very happy that Hillary lost. I didn't cost Trump the election, I just couldn't bring myself to vote for him.

I'm glad America rejected her and her corruption.

God bless our new president. Good luck to all of America.
It has been a long overdue - and a welcome breath of fresh air to have Americans and America put #1.

God Bless America! God Bless the Constitution!

BTW - do you think Hillary's and Bill's cell phones are melting from foreign govt's calling - and saying - "We want our money back!!!!!!!"

imuakahuku
All-American

Post by imuakahuku »

Mars wrote:Washington and Nevada swung back to Hillary, with New Hampshire leaning that way (and maybe even Alaska), but Trump's official lead grows.

It's looking like 239-301 for Trump right now. People are clearly not happy after 8 years of Obama.

This is our country's Brexit- an angry, dumb reaction. It will destroy our stock market and the value of the U.S. dollar.
The market will drop and then recover (see Brexit). But the real trouble will happen when the fed stops QE and raises interest rates to .25 or .5. But is has to happen. The bubble supporting the market now is bad enough but if Donald can get GDP growth back to 3-5% then all will recover fairly quickly.

imuakahuku
All-American

Post by imuakahuku »

To the other 94million who know what is feels like to finish 2nd out of 1200 applicants or have written a few thousand cover letters with the hope that maybe this one is good enough an indescribably huge weight was lifted last night.