Sums Up My Vote

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Sums Up My Vote

Post by nuk13 »

scott715 wrote:I like how most people are voting for one candidate because they don't want the other candidate. No body is in support of the candidate that they voted for.
Although I did not want Rodham, I did support the candidate I voted for.

I hope the republican kick Navarro out. A lot of republicans that withdrew their support for Trump need to be kicked in the pants. I intend on asking the senator and representative from Idaho how they feel now after withdrawing their support. I did not vote for either of them.
Last edited by nuk13 on Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by imuakahuku »

BoiseBYU wrote:Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist, describes her 2016 vote in compelling fashion, in my judgment:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/opinions/ ... index.html

God bless America
She is so full of crap. The article is crap. It is all half truths taken out of context, outright lies, or twisted interpretations.
Kahn was a plant. Funny how she didn't mention his many connections to sharia law and Muslim extremists.
He never said one thing about immigrants. He only talked about illegal immigrants. Funny how she and those like her keep dropping that first part. He never called all Mexicans criminals. And what a joke to say he meant that she too was a murderer and rapist. Just stupid! I could go on but this is what the mainstream media has fed America and I hope someday America wakes up and sees those organizations for the frauds and corrupt businesses that that are.
She is an elitist and and part of the establishment (aka the aristocracy or our betters). What a dishonest person.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

imuakahuku wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:Ana Navarro, a Republican strategist, describes her 2016 vote in compelling fashion, in my judgment:

God bless America
She is so full of crap. The article is crap. It is all half truths taken out of context, outright lies, or twisted interpretations.
Kahn was a plant. Funny how she didn't mention his many connections to sharia law and Muslim extremists.
He never said one thing about immigrants. He only talked about illegal immigrants. Funny how she and those like her keep dropping that first part. He never called all Mexicans criminals. And what a joke to say he meant that she too was a murderer and rapist. Just stupid! I could go on but this is what the mainstream media has fed America and I hope someday America wakes up and sees those organizations for the frauds and corrupt businesses that that are.
She is an elitist and and part of the establishment (aka the aristocracy or our betters). What a dishonest person.
Disagree with you on all counts. But it doesn't matter. It is moot. Your man won.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

imuakahuku wrote:

God bless America
Oooh yeah. A dishonest and slimy piece. Any Republican that voted for Hillary is a spineless traitor to GOP/Conservative principles. They are anathema. Hillary represents nothing but corruption, crony-capitalism, snobby privileged elitism, me first and me more, laws are for little people, and piles of lies.

The Washington elite establishment is shaking this morning. Trump is beholden to none of that murky corruption.

Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

P.S. The Obama legacy - all his Executive Orders and ObamaCare? Poof! Gone with the wind.
Suhweeeeet!

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:P.S. The Obama legacy - all his Executive Orders and ObamaCare? Poof! Gone with the wind.
Suhweeeeet!
Wait I thought the whole thing was rigged? Sigh. Your man won. I congratulate you and yours. I will endeavor to pray for him. Right now I confess that when I do so, bile comes up. I think the only people more pleased than you are the folks in the Kremlin. This country is or at least can be greater than any President. That is my hope and that we didn't just get a mess of pottage.
Last edited by BoiseBYU on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: Wait I thought the whole thing was rigged?
It is and was rigged. Wilileaks exposed the level of corruption and collusion with leaked debate questions, collusion between the corrupt Dimocrat party, the Hillary camp, and Libtard journalists. Giving 60,000 convicted felons the right to vote in Virginia - unprecedented. Dead people voting for Hillary. Obama telling illegals they can vote without concern or recourse. Rigged is another way to say corrupt to the core. You're darn right Hillary and the corrupt dimocrats do everything they can to rig and cheat in the election process. Luckily, the ignored and forgotten Americans rose up yesterday and voted against corruption and selfish elitism.
Last edited by Ddawg on Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

byufan4ever wrote:Also, why should a person be tied to one party for life? I think that is ridiculous. If party A isn't getting it done for me this election I have no problem voting for party B and then the next election going back to party A again. We have to stop this I'm a Republican/Democrat for life and I will blindly follow whatever the party wants to do. Too many people are putting party over country.
This was exactly the point of many of the #nevertrump folks and exactly what the Trump supporters were arguing, that because #nevertrump person was republican they had to vote for Trump even though he didn't represent them or their beliefs.

I will most likely vote Republican again in the future but I will never vote for anyone out of obligation to a party.

snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

Ddawg wrote:Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.
I've heard/read a couple places online today that Trump promised Ted Cruz that he would nominate Mike Lee to SCOTUS in exchange for Cruz's eventual support.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

snoscythe wrote:
Ddawg wrote:Just wait and see who Trump nominates for the Supreme Court - it will set the stage for how serious he is to protect and promote Conservative government principles.
I've heard/read a couple places online today that Trump promised Ted Cruz that he would nominate Mike Lee to SCOTUS in exchange for Cruz's eventual support.
A nomination I would certainly support.