Hillary has pneumonia

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
BOID
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Hillary has pneumonia

Post by BOID »

Other conditions, like hypoglycemia, or electrolyte disturbances may cause loss of muscular coordination. However, the uncontrolled head bobbing while she was trying to affirmatively nod her head = suspicious for Parkinson's, which can become exaggerated if anti Parkinson's medication levels run low.

Can't say exactly what is wrong with her, but it is interesting.

BOID
Junior

Post by BOID »

SpiffCoug wrote:I say, if Hillary has to drop out due to illness, that Trump similarly drop out and we have a real election between Kaine and Pence.
I really like Pence.

BOID
Junior

Post by BOID »

BroncoBot wrote:
BOID wrote:I am a medical doctor, and I concur: Video footage of Hillary losing control of her movements... appears consistent with Parkinson's Disease. Don't have time to elaborate, have to get to work.
Go make them RVUs buddy.
Thanks, I will.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

BOID wrote:
BroncoBot wrote:
BOID wrote:I am a medical doctor, and I concur: Video footage of Hillary losing control of her movements... appears consistent with Parkinson's Disease. Don't have time to elaborate, have to get to work.
Go make them RVUs buddy.
Thanks, I will.
Ha ha. Just messin. I'm in the same boat.

nuk13
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by nuk13 »

BOID wrote:Other conditions, like hypoglycemia, or electrolyte disturbances may cause loss of muscular coordination. However, the uncontrolled head bobbing while she was trying to affirmatively nod her head = suspicious for Parkinson's, which can become exaggerated if anti Parkinson's medication levels run low.

Can't say exactly what is wrong with her, but it is interesting.
Can lying also cause this? How about constantly slipping out of serious accusations? She would make the slickest eel in the sea jealous, up to now that is.

KingCoug
All-American

Post by KingCoug »

Not fit for office in many ways.

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

KingCoug wrote:Not fit for office in many ways.
Bingo! There has never been such a self serving, greedy, and dishonest person running for the presidency.

From a Colin Powell leaked email - this is what he said about Hillary:
“A 70-year person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still d–kng bimbos at home (according to the NYP)”

Greedy, unbridled ambition, NOT transformational ..... He forgot to add, dishonest and a criminal.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Ddawg wrote: There has never been such a self serving, greedy, and dishonest person running for the presidency.
Actually, there are two of them this year.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Mars wrote:
Ddawg wrote: There has never been such a self serving, greedy, and dishonest person running for the presidency.
Strangely enough, while Colin Powell did rip on HRC ( and justifiably so) that did not stop him from trashing Trump too in a different email. Called Trump unqualified to be a President. The General appears to me to be spot on in both assessments.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote:
Mars wrote:
Strangely enough, while Colin Powell did rip on HRC ( and justifiably so) that did not stop him from trashing Trump too in a different email. Called Trump unqualified to be a President. The General appears to me to be spot on in both assessments.
That is true - he did trash Trump. Remember, Colin Powell also turned on John McCain and endorsed Obama, 2x. So, how solid is Colin Powell's judgement?

I happened to have a personal experience with Colin Powell. I was at a conference in Washington DC 8 years ago. I was a huge Colin Powell fan. I had the chance to meet him and sit in a round table for an hour with Colin Powell, and executives. I happened to sit on board of directors and was part of the meeting. Remember, I went into that meeting very excited to meet Colin Powell, as I was a big fan of his. An hour later I walked out disappointed - real disappointed. I'll just say, he's not as impressive as one might think. I'll just leave it at that.