Hillary has pneumonia

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Hillary has pneumonia

Post by SpiffCoug »

Watch her do her best "Weekend at Bernie's" impression. Watch her feet as she gets into the van. And by get into the van, I mean dragged into the van since her feet don't move.

I battled pneumonia last February and it was brutal. I was coughing for a good three weeks before I finally was knocked on my @$$ for two weeks. I finally went to the doctor's when I had a fever of 103 and was freezing cold. I had never been more sick in my life. I'm a fairly healthy and fit under-40 year old and that illness flat out kicked my trash.

I can't imagine what it's doing to a less-healthy, less-active 68-year old.

She can't win this story right now. She NEEDS rest - because pneumonia will kill you. But she can't afford to rest too much because there is a debate in about two weeks time. If she has to cancel it how does that look? But how will it look if she can't do anything for the next two weeks?

This campaign just got real perilous both figurative and literally for Hillary.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
snoscythe
Retired

Re: Hillary has pneumonia

Post by snoscythe »

Nice of her to go out in the crowd and hug little kids while she has pneumonia.....

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?

Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

scott715 wrote:Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?
Something else.

You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.

Note the changing storyline.
1. Chronic cough is from allergies - for 9 months.
2. Hillary fainting at 9-11 ceremony due to "over-heating" (it was 72 degrees).
3. Now, Hillary was dehydrated due to pneumonia and on antibiotics.

Bottom line, Hillary and her campaign lie, chronically, about everything.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

snoscythe wrote:Nice of her to go out in the crowd and hug little kids while she has pneumonia.....
Guarantee that "spontaneous" hug from that little girl was arranged by her campaign.

Everything about Hillary and her people is a choreographed effort to deceive. I have 90% doubts that she has pneumonia. (I wonder how Sen. Chuck Schumer feels now - he was standing next to Hildabeast at the 9-11 memorial ceremony).

Hillary is an unhealthy, frail, has serious memory lapses (FBI interview is replete with memory lapses), 69 years old, and is a chronic liar.
(She turns 69 in October).

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:
scott715 wrote:Do you think that is really what is wrong with her? Or is it something else?
Something else.

You will note, the knee jerk, 1st response of Hillary's campaign is to LIE. Classic Clinton effort to hide the truth.

As does Trump.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Something else.

As does Trump.
Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.

Utah Policy/ Dan Jones 9/1 - 9/11, Trump 39, Hillary 24, Johnson 13, Stein 0
Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.

It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

Ddawg wrote:
Something else.

I think she probably does have pneumonia. I just don't think that is all she has. They're hiding what else is wrong with because just saying it's pneumonia is "better" than admitting what else ails her.

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Ddawg wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Something else.

As does Trump.
Baloney. Luckily Utah voters are waking up and you "Never Trumpers" are going to get squashed on election day. Latest poll in Utah has Trump +15.

Evan McMullin is not even on the charts. He's in the "Other" or "Someone Else" category.

It's not about liking Trump. It's about stopping Hillary. There is only 1 candidate that can do that - Trump.
Trump will probably carry UT. If we get "squashed" on election day, so be it. Says nothing about the consummate. pathological liar that he is. Saying baloney to the statement that Trump is a liar is. to quote another "implistic, and wrong. It's America. You have a right to be wrong. Revel in it."

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
BoiseBYU wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Something else.

As does Trump.

Trump will probably carry UT. If we get "squashed" on election day, so be it. Says nothing about the consummate. pathological liar that he is. Saying baloney to the statement that Trump is a liar is. to quote another "implistic, and wrong. It's America. You have a right to be wrong. Revel in it."

Your equating Hillary's lies to Trumps story telling is not even in the same universe. Not even close. And your equating the two as being on the same level causes me to seriously question your judgement.

Hillary has committed numerous Federal felony violations with her acts, and her lies. National intelligence secrets have been compromised, brave men have died, and subpoenaed Federal evidence has been destroyed on a monumental scale, and HILLARY CONTINUES TO LIE ABOUT ALL OF IT.

On top of that, Hillary and Bill have brought hundreds of millions into their personal coffers (Clinton Foundation) because they sell access to and influence U.S. policy to foreign interests and foreign govts. That is factual. It's a big deal.

To equate the two - you are living in a delusional La-La land.