Time to Re-assess Trump's Chances

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Time to Re-assess Trump's Chances

Post by hawkwing »

As for your "friend" and your ridiculous assumptions about how I form my opinions I can only assure you that you're wrong on every single level. I have confirmation that my opinion is 100% accurate and comes from a much better source than yours and I know that it is correct and right for me and my family.

As Sno has gently reminded all of us, fighting over politics on an unrelated forum is inappropriate and does no good. Nothing you say will change my mind and vice versa.

All I can say is that everyone needs to get down on their knees and pray for guidance, in the end, vote your conscious and if you vote for a good person regardless of if you think they have a chance to win or not God will bless the country more than if you vote for an evil candidate, even if the candidate that is ultimately elected is not the one you voted for.

BlueK
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BlueK »

Utah poll:
Trump 29%
Clinton: 27%
Johnson: 26%

https://alibertarianfuture.com/2016-ele ... ing-trump/

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

Ddawg wrote:TI believe you assessment, which comes from the media, is incorrect.
The problem is I can read Trump's own tweets and hear his own words to form an opinion completely independent of any media person's analysis.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

BlueK wrote:Utah poll:
Trump 29%

Go Johnson!

I would love to see Trump come 3rd in the state of Utah.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ddawg »

BlueK wrote:
Ddawg wrote:TI believe you assessment, which comes from the media, is incorrect.
The problem is I can read Trump's own tweets and hear his own words to form an opinion completely independent of any media person's analysis.
Yes you can. But you must keep his statements in perspective of the entire political theater.

Before you put your decision in concrete to either vote for Hillary, stay home and not vote, or flush your vote down the toilet on a 3rd party - go see the movie "Hillary's America." Expand your mind.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Mars wrote:
Trump 29%

Go Johnson!

If Hillary wins the Presidency, you will rue the day you made that statement. Shortsighted.

BlueK
Senior

Post by BlueK »

Ddawg wrote:
BlueK wrote:
Yes you can. But you must keep his statements in perspective of the entire political theater.

Before you put your decision in concrete to either vote for Hillary, stay home and not vote, or flush your vote down the toilet on a 3rd party - go see the movie "Hillary's America." Expand your mind.

voting for hillary or trump is flushing my vote down the toilet. And I don't really care why Trump made some outrageous statement or for what political gain he made it. He's responsible for saying it and it makes me think he's pretty scary in the oval office.

Also, your vote for one of the major parties counts the same as mine. Among millions of votes cast it's not going to be the decider either. So I'll vote for whoever I want.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Ddawg wrote:
Mars wrote:
Trump 29%

Go Johnson!

If Hillary wins the Presidency, you will rue the day you made that statement. Shortsighted.
Hillary has all but won already. That's the fault of anyone who voted for Trump in the Primaries, not mine.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BlueK wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
BlueK wrote:

voting for hillary or trump is flushing my vote down the toilet. And I don't really care why Trump made some outrageous statement or for what political gain he made it. He's responsible for saying it and it makes me think he's pretty scary in the oval office.

Also, your vote for one of the major parties counts the same as mine. Among millions of votes cast it's not going to be the decider either. So I'll vote for whoever I want.
Yes you will. Life is all about decisions. There has never ben a question about voting as you choose. The question is, will you choose wisely for the future of America and it's citizens.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Mars wrote:
Ddawg wrote:
Mars wrote:
Trump 29%

Go Johnson!

Hillary has all but won already. That's the fault of anyone who voted for Trump in the Primaries, not mine.
Wrong.