As the World Turns in Clinton-world

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Ddawg
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

As the World Turns in Clinton-world

Post by Ddawg »

Amazing corruption. As it developed yesterday, the DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz got caught lying and fixing the Democrat Party presidential Primary. 20k hacked emails were released and it shows the DNC plotting against Bernie Sanders to ensure he loses and Hillary wins. Fixing the primary. The "un-Democratic Democrats." Corrupt and deceitful.

So, yesterday "DWS" tenders her resignation - because the lying wench (some honesty) got caught. Within the hour, Hillary hires "DWS" as a chair for her election campaign! Voila! Birds of a feather ......

Life is stranger than fiction.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Here ya go:
"BREAKING: That Was Fast! Hillary Immediately Brings Disgraced DNC Chair onto Her Campaign!"

http://www.redstate.com/absentee/2016/0 ... gs-aboard/

BOID
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: As the World Turns in Clinton-world

Post by BOID »

Nicely put, Ddawg.

I can no longer be surprised by any amount of Hillary debauchery. She is pure evil, with no redeeming qualities. Very much like Obama. Those two seem to be devoid of any warm, decent human empathy. The diagnosis of total, cold blooded, narcissistic personality disorder applies to both of them.

Heaven help us, if she is allowed to be president, and to continue the insurrection that Obama started. It will mean the end of the America we knew and loved.

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

DWS will fit right in with the Clinton campaign.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

scott715 wrote: DWS will fit right in with the Clinton campaign.
Ha ha! What these emails reveal is, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has ALWAYS been part of the Hilary campaign and fit right in - up to her eyeballs. This announcement simply makes public that relationship.

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

Apparently there are plenty of loud boos anytime Hillary is mentioned at the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION. The DNC is a dumpster fire right now. I think (and pray) we're witnessing the sinking of the SS Clinton.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Schmoe wrote:Apparently there are plenty of loud boos anytime Hillary is mentioned at the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION. The DNC is a dumpster fire right now. I think (and pray) we're witnessing the sinking of the SS Clinton.
Interesting "angle" that both the DNC and the Hillary campaign's talking point is - it's the Russian's fault. When asked what proof they have it was the Russian's that hacked the DNC - none. LOL!
:lol:

BOID
Junior

Post by BOID »

Notice how the story that the Russians did it, completely fails as an excuse. Because, even if the Russians did the hacking, that would not mean that they could be blamed for the treachery of DWS and the Hillary campaign. And so it is curious, what the Dems think they can gain by their story that the Russians hacked them. Do they think that we would have any sympathy for the DNC and DWS in fixing the fight, just because they try to imply that it was the Russians that exposed their crimes?
If this is not evidence of laughable Democrat derangement, then what is? Or we can ask, what absurdity comes next?

Schmoe
Retired

Post by Schmoe »

The Russians, huh? "The 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back..."

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
BOID
Junior

Post by BOID »

And they thought that they had a distracting story against the GOP convention in Melania's "plaigerism." Ha! How the tables have turned. There is no scandal involved in Melania's reading a speech written for her, that happened to contain some frequently used phrases like "their word is their bond," or "their work is their bond." As if Moochelle had written her own speech, and as if anyone could own such colloquialisms.

Their bogus Melania story just lost any legs that it might have had, as they have to deal with their own, very real DWS/DNC scandal. Poor Dems. :lol: :lol: :lol:

scott715
TV Analyst

Post by scott715 »

I heard their is a class action lawsuit now for trying to rig the primary.