Help a fella out.

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Help a fella out.

Post by ABYUFAN »

My 11 year old has been taking the Trumpet for about 2 years, and my 9 year old has been taking the violin for about a year. I'm trying to get them to learn some "uplifting music" So I offered them both $20.00 each to learn the Cougar Fight song. I'm hoping someone here has access to the sheet music for that and can send it to me or at least point me in the right direction where to find it.

Thanks!

PS If I get the sheet music, I’m trying to talk my wife (the Ward Organist) to incorporate some into either prelude or postlude, but that’s gonna cost me a lot more than $20.00!

PPS If she does' I may jeopardize my eternal soul and record some of it and post it here...

Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Help a fella out.

Post by Sammich »

My wife is the ward organist and played the chorus to Behold a Royal Army ("Victory, Victory. . .") for the prelude last Sunday. I'll try to convince her to weave the fight song into a hymn for next year.

But we don't have any sheet music for the fight song, sorry.