Unusual Request

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
WBcougar
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Unusual Request

Post by WBcougar »

From time-to-time I have seen posters here and at the previous site indicate availability of tickets for football or basketball games. I'm in need of a couple of tickets for a non-sports venue and thought that I would put out a request to see if anybody could help me out. I'm talking about the upcoming Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert. I need two tickets for the Friday night (Dec. 11) performance. Because the tickets are given out based on a random selection process (dare I say lottery?) rather than sold, they are not available through traditional ticket outlets such as StubHub or Ticketmaster. Does anybody have a couple of tickets that are not being used or do you know where I might be able to find or secure a couple of extra tickets? Thanks!

BYUROCKS
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Unusual Request

Post by BYUROCKS »

Had it been 2 years ago when I was in it, I could have hooked you up, But I am not in it this year. Tickets are hard to come by, maybe do an ad on KSL ???