Steed Watch

Feel free to discuss appropriate non-BYU/Sports related topics here. We ask you to respect other users, the Church, avoid soapbox postings, and keep it clean.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Steed Watch

Post by Mars »

scott715 wrote:How about CraigCarson? Was he an admin over there?
No, he wasn't.
My favorite craigo memory was when he said our basketball win over Idaho State last year came over an excellent, great.
And yes, he does know about this site.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

urroner wrote:From what I understand from the intel I have been receiving from a source in the NSA, steed has already been posting on the board under the pseudonym of "schmoe" and my source is extremely reliable.

:P :P :P :P
Funny, what I believe may very well be the same source that informed you... informed me that this "certain" user (whom you have named) recently signed Bronco's balls :bug:

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

BoiseBYU wrote:
scott715 wrote:On the other board to be unnamed Steed said he was fedup with it and was coming over to this board. Anyone seem him. I hope not.
Steed is displeased with what he worked hard and was permitted to create, and that was the demise of CB? Typical of the destroyers--they accomplish the tearing down of something and then when they are done they are left with emptyness. I do not mind one bit different opinions on BYU sports or different perspectives on life and politics etc. Texas Tim (was that his name?) definitely had a different view on BYU and Utah football than I, and many of you see things politically different than I, but I like very much being around and hearing you and Texas Tim out. But there is a difference, a big difference, between having different viewpoints, and having a desire to tear down and destroy. The Steeds and Airwolfs fall into the latter category and in the end all they have to show for it is nothing but silence and void. It must be lonely.
What did me in was when steed and buckingbronco both (who am I kidding, they're probably the same lonely man) made posts that were actually ADMITTING to the fact that they post to purposely stir up trouble and anger people, and nothing was done about it (even after I reported it multiple times). After that, I knew it was time for a changeroo.

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care