BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Santa Clara

Post by BroncoBot »

BlueK wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 pm
BroncoBot wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 pm
SpiffCoug wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 am This was the first game this year that we made a bad team look bad.
Correct. This was a team BYU should have beat by 30. It would be nice to see BYU finish off SMC at the Marriot center.
This would have been like the football team beating Weber state by 21.
Sagarin's computer thought we should have won by 18. As a result we're ranked in the 50s now both on kenpom and sagarin. On the rpi we dropped down to #78 or so because that measurement mostly only factors in SOS.
And I suppose St Mary was picked by Sagarins computer to win @BYU?
Sure. BYu beat "a" spread vs a bottom feeding WCC team. Sorry I'm not impressed.

BlueK
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Santa Clara

Post by BlueK »

BroncoBot wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:03 pm
BlueK wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:02 pm
BroncoBot wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:32 pm
SpiffCoug wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 am This was the first game this year that we made a bad team look bad.
Correct. This was a team BYU should have beat by 30. It would be nice to see BYU finish off SMC at the Marriot center.
This would have been like the football team beating Weber state by 21.
Sagarin's computer thought we should have won by 18. As a result we're ranked in the 50s now both on kenpom and sagarin. On the rpi we dropped down to #78 or so because that measurement mostly only factors in SOS.
And I suppose St Mary was picked by Sagarins computer to win @BYU?
Sure. BYu beat "a" spread vs a bottom feeding WCC team. Sorry I'm not impressed.
Sagarin did in fact did have SMC winning at BYU by around 1 point.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...