byu win streak

BYU Cougars on the court.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

byu win streak

Post by BroncoBot »

How impressive is it? Beat Utah, our best win so far.
It's too bad we didn't give Alabama more of a game. And it would have been nice to beat UT arlington or whoever that team is (never schedule them again).

BlueK
Senior

Re: byu win streak

Post by BlueK »

Just where I thought before the season started, which is we'd be talking about whether they're legitimately good or is it just the schedule. That beats talking about how bad the dumpster fire is, which is where a lot of folks here were a couple of months ago.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble...
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner

Post by byufan4ever »

The Idaho St. game should not have been that tough, but past BYU teams might have lost that game (low ranking team after coming off the high of a big win). My favorite parts so far have been the come-back win against UMass and obviously the Utah win. That was one of my favorite sporting events that I've been to. The atmosphere was rocking and it just felt to good to beat them and control the game!

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

Been a long time since we started out 10 - 2. The schedule is lighter but even with the light schedules these past few seasons we haven't hit 10 - 2.

So far, this team is better than last year's team. The addition of Schroyer has done wonders as has the loss of players with egos and personal agendas.

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel