Utah Announces New Schedule Plan

BYU Cougars on the court.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Utah Announces New Schedule Plan

Post by BoiseBYU »

AD Hill and coach Kry declare that Utah will not be playing Gonzaga any more. "The defeat was bad enough," they said. "But it was against a team that BYU played!! And it was a team BYU had beaten!! On their home court no less!! That fact threw our team into a real tizzy. There was no hope of recovery. "

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Utah Announces New Schedule Plan

Post by imuakahuku »

BoiseBYU wrote:AD Hill and coach Kry declare that Utah will not be playing Gonzaga any more. "The defeat was bad enough," they said. "But it was against a team that BYU played!! And it was a team BYU had beaten!! On their home court no less!! That fact threw our team into a real tizzy. There was no hope of recovery. "

I heard that they real reason was because they didn't play nice and let the Utes catch up. It was just plain mean and now they have had to rock all the players to get them to stop crying. They say it is going to take thousands (80k) in psychiatric bills to get them to feel better about themselves. So they refuse to ever face GA again. :gross:

UCChris
BLUEshirt

Post by UCChris »

Tell me this is satire? Is Utah actually refuses to play Gonzaga again, they are more pathetic than I originally thought.

BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BYULV »

UCChris wrote:Tell me this is satire? Is Utah actually refuses to play Gonzaga again, they are more pathetic than I originally thought.
The fact you have to question if this is satire or not says a lot about the current perceived state of UofU athletics

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

UCChris wrote:Tell me this is satire? Is Utah actually refuses to play Gonzaga again, they are more pathetic than I originally thought.
It is less the satire and more the commentary ;)

vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by vancouvercougar »

Yes it is satire, but you are correct--the :utard: are more pathetic than you originally thought.