Kyle Collinsworth's selfishness is losing BYU games.

BYU Cougars on the court.
Brayden Green
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Kyle Collinsworth's selfishness is losing BYU games.

Post by Brayden Green »

BYULV wrote:
SenorCougar wrote:This assessment will be tested tonight. Since he will have limited playing time, BYU should be a better team, right?
Why is this topic even resurrected? KC is not playing at all like he was the first third of the season, and debate died out months ago because he has been a team player, MVP type Player since then. No one has been saying he is losing us games nor being selfish for the past 2-3 months. Strange timing to renew discussion on this topic.
Exactly.

He was. Isn't now. But some people can't move on. Funny that I log on for the first time in a month (to congratulate BYU on a great season) and this is what I see. Same old stupidity, and ankle-biting, different month.
Last edited by Brayden Green on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like:

Brayden Green
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Kyle Collinsworth's selfishness is losing BYU games.

Post by Brayden Green »

SenorCougar wrote:
BYULV wrote:
SenorCougar wrote:This assessment will be tested tonight. Since he will have limited playing time, BYU should be a better team, right?
Why is this topic even resurrected? KC is not playing at all like he was the first third of the season, and debate died out months ago because he has been a team player, MVP type Player since then. No one has been saying he is losing us games nor being selfish for the past 2-3 months. Strange timing to renew discussion on this topic.
The topic had no merit when it was initiated. His value has not changed. My comment was simply an observation regarding the silliness of the topic, both then and now. It had no merit then, and still has no merit. Strange that you believed it earlier, but not now.
You must have missed a stretch of about 3-4 games earlier in this season back when us fans were watching and commenting about it. I'm not the only one that saw it. It was obvious to almost everyone watching. He corrected course and they played some solid basketball over the next few months.

I'm going to be nice and assume that you just didn't watch those WCC games, because the alternative is that you just don't know much about basketball.

Weird timing on this. Just, really weird. You doing okay? You need a hug or something? Remember that there are people on this board that are here for you.

When Brayden posts Kalani be like: