Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Utah Loses their 4th game tonight

Post by Mars »

Utah 76
Weber State 83

I called it last year. Everyone had a major man-crush on Boilen over what a great coach he is. Dude is no different than Giacoletti. Both rode a bif Australian dude to a good record their first year, and both will drop off into oblivion. You heard it here first.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Utah Loses their 4th game tonight

Post by BroncoBot »

I'm still scratching my head about BYU playing so poorly down the stretch.

Utah losing is a small consolation I suppose. It's too bad that swoop and company took care of business in SLC vs USU.

Y&Brit
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Y&Brit »

Idaho State will take it to them as well

I heard Boylen is telling the players before tip off that they are playing a ranked team in hopes that they will play better. He also suggested to Idaho State that they cover the words Idaho. :lol:

Short_Change
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Short_Change »

declocoug wrote:I'm still scratching my head about BYU playing so poorly down the stretch.

Utah losing is a small consolation I suppose. It's too bad that swoop and company took care of business in SLC vs USU.
I think we all are, but at least we got it out of us. Coach Rose will work them and make them better. Getting a W at USU is very very tough though. It's a lot like getting a W in the Marriott Center. We haven't beat USU up there since 2000. They have a very long winning streak up there too. It should have been closer but I'm glad we lost big instead of by one or two points.