at the 2010 Nike Training Camp, at BYU.

Jr Highlights

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Josh Weeks

Post by jonnylingo »

This guy is going to be a four star recruit by graduation. LSU, Florida State, Arizona, Arizona State, and Michigan are all testing his commitment to BYU. He is a real BYU guy. This interview is a great read over at TBS.

http://byu.scout.com/2/1065816.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Favorite quote:
"A couple of weeks ago, I received my first letter from Utah," Weeks said. "I thought it was funny that they started sending me mail. Me and my parents kind of laughed about that a bit. It's just kind of funny that they would send me a letter knowing they would probably be the last school I would probably go to."
This kid is BYU through and through. I am a big fan already. He is going to turn out to be very special. He has the speed and the physical stature to be amazing. His work ethic is great and with cahoon giving him technique and position mastery he will be great.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: Josh Weeks

Post by hawkwing »

Nice article. I'm moving this to the recruiting forum: http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewforum.php?f=23" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Where we already have a topic about Josh up and running.

imuakahuku
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: 2012 - Josh Weeks

Post by imuakahuku »

Great receivers catch everything thrown their way. Special receivers catch everything with their hands. From his clips it looks like Josh can be one of those special receivers. Very impressive.