how to watch the BYU Cougars games live streaming on

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
marton
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

how to watch the BYU Cougars games live streaming on

Post by marton »

I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the BYU Cougars and basically any other NCAA college football game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work. I use it so much that I actually prefer to watch football over the Internet instead of on TV.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

http://tinyurl.com/2009NCAAFootballOnline

:roll: :roll:

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Re: how to watch the BYU Cougars games live streaming on

Post by hawkwing »

Just a note to anyone who reads this, be very wary before downloading and installing programs from the internet. At best, often times there are tracking programs, at worse, virus' in these programs. I don't use this program, and do not know anything about it, so I cannot vouch for anything.

kiwibacon
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by kiwibacon »

From a few peer reviews of the URL that is in the OP...I would stay away from that site...I also question the OP's sincerity of his post...could just be a possible spammer.

Real.Men.Wear.Blue
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Real.Men.Wear.Blue »

This is spam. I've seen this post on essentially every fan forum. In fact, on one of the other cougar forums, it said "How to watch the Notre Dame Fighting Irish games live streaming..." I guess they spammer forgot his audience.