Getting More Users

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Getting More Users

Post by hawkwing »

snoscythe wrote:Someone who knows them needs to send a personal invite to Jared Cowley and Aaron King. There are a number of old-time posters that have faded out that I think would appreciate this site. I invited those that I know through FB, but I think some of the disenchanted need a personal invite from someone they trust before they stick their necks out again.

Kiwi?
I have been thinking a lot recently about how great it would be to have Aaron King come here. He was in fact the inspiration behind the name 'CougarCorner' many years ago when I was trying to come up with a name to call a simple project that would give a count down to the next game. I would also love to have Jared Cowley here, but I wonder if his loyalty would lie with CougarBlue, understandable, since he was a Daily Herald employee for so long, and often stuck up for them and some of their policies that some of the rest of us didn't agree with. Still would love to have them.

WBcougar
Gray Shirt
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by WBcougar »

snoscythe wrote:Someone who knows them needs to send a personal invite to Jared Cowley and Aaron King. There are a number of old-time posters that have faded out that I think would appreciate this site. I invited those that I know through FB, but I think some of the disenchanted need a personal invite from someone they trust before they stick their necks out again.

Kiwi?
I stumbled upon this site yesterday and it was like finding an oasis in the middle of the desert. I had become totally disenchanted with CougarBlue and realizing that many of the popular posters were no longer there, I felt that I would have to give up on frequenting message boards. I love the bantering (not bickering), humor, and inside information that can be gleaned from all of you. While I don't post often (I think Mars posts more in one week than I have in the past 3 years), I greatly enjoy the interaction that takes place on a well-moderated discussion board. Thanks and kudos to whomever came up with this site. By the way, who did originate this site?

Perhaps they have already been invited but two of my favorite CougarBlue posters were Yzzazz and Detmer4Prez. I would love to see both of them become active. Put these guys on your Lamanite conversion list Mars.

Ozols
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Ozols »

Hi all

left that silly newspaper forum - people are posting really really dumb things. so I came here - nice emotes. :crazy:

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

WBcougar wrote: Perhaps they have already been invited but two of my favorite CougarBlue posters were Yzzazz and Detmer4Prez. I would love to see both of them become active. Put these guys on your Lamanite conversion list Mars.
http://www.cougarcorner.com/viewtopic.p ... 1756#p1756

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars