Boise St vs Utah

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.

What's the Result?

Boise by 20+
18
67%
Boise by 10-19
5
19%
Boise by 1-9
4
15%
Utah by 1-9
0
No votes
Utah by 10-19
0
No votes
Utah by 20+
0
No votes
 
Total votes: 27

User avatar
BoiseBYU
Pro
Posts: 3788
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by BoiseBYU » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:06 pm

I was surpised how smoothly the Utes will fit into the Pac 10--I mean already they were the beneficaries of some whacked up ref calls...And then they showed up our receivers and set the record straight on how to REALLY drop a pass..I mean they were dropping TD passes!

User avatar
Ddawg
All Star
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:24 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by Ddawg » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:12 pm

urroner wrote:
hawkwing wrote:The Utah band is the most classless, foolish, stupid people of all time, they are playing the Ute man song while Boise celebrates the huge win.
The Ute man song? There are men at the University of :utard: ????
Yes - the "Yewt Man Song." It goes something like this:

Ohhhh I'm a Yewt man I work all day.
I sweat and work so I can play.

I walk around campus, I tote my books.
I'm so kewl everyone turns to look.

Ohhh I'm a Yewt man that's what I say.
I brush my teeth and I hit the hay.

I'm never lonely and I help the sheep.
They keep me company at night when I sleep.

Kind of a unique school song. :bug: :whistle:

a1247
All-American
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:32 am
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by a1247 » Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 pm

I was shocked when I heard the band playing at the end of the game while they are interviewing the winning team on the field. WTF? Who does that? Oh wait I know the same people that go into Notre Dam and play over there band. They are completly classless!!!!!!!!!!! :utard: There band director should be FIRED!!

cougman
Freshman
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by cougman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:15 am

BigCougsFan wrote:Utah is seriously overrated with their current ranking.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Utard was overrated the entire season. The fact that they were ranked in the top 5 is one of the funniest things I've ever heard of. They had beaten nobody and were given that ranking because 3 years ago, a completely different team won the sugar bowl.

cougman
Freshman
Posts: 333
Joined: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:50 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by cougman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 am

The fact that Boise played its' worst half of the season and still led 16-3 makes me laugh. It's almost as fun watching the pukes lose (and lose badly) as it is watching BYU win.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Posts: 10725
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 am
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by Cougarbib » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 am

BoiseBYU wrote:I was surpised how smoothly the Utes will fit into the Pac 10--I mean already they were the beneficaries of some whacked up ref calls...And then they showed up our receivers and set the record straight on how to REALLY drop a pass..I mean they were dropping TD passes!
You may have noticed that even BSU was getting several drops by BYU definition early in the game ie they were able twist, turn, leap and get a hand or two on it - until their lefty, Detmerish QB settled down and started throwing with precision and consistency - and voilà - end of drops.

I can't explain the Utah drops, because those passes were right on the money.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.

Cougarbib
TV Analyst
Posts: 10725
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:41 am
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by Cougarbib » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

The Utes are so over-rated that my Ute friend placed an Internet bet in Aruba or someplace taking BSU to cover the spread and then rooted against the Utes. The Utes had a moral victory of sorts because he was nervous about BSU covering the spread until right near the end. BSU failed 2-point conversion looked like it might cause him to miss the spread by 1 point.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Anae just might be the guy. Wisconsin DC says Anae is totally unpredictable because he just runs a bunch of plays with no rhyme or reason. Whooped Butt on Houston DC for 3 of 4 quarters. Destroyed Texas DC and HC careers.

Italics
Heisman Winner
Posts: 2222
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by Italics » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:28 am

final score probably should have been 40-3.

Pretty sad, considering BSU gave the Yewts every opportunity to take control...
The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care

Italics
Heisman Winner
Posts: 2222
Joined: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by Italics » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:31 am

Ddawg wrote:
urroner wrote:
hawkwing wrote:The Utah band is the most classless, foolish, stupid people of all time, they are playing the Ute man song while Boise celebrates the huge win.
The Ute man song? There are men at the University of :utard: ????
Yes - the "Yewt Man Song." It goes something like this:

Ohhhh I'm a Yewt man I work all day.
I sweat and work so I can play.

I walk around campus, I tote my books.
I'm so kewl everyone turns to look.

Ohhh I'm a Yewt man that's what I say.
I brush my teeth and I hit the hay.

I'm never lonely and I help the sheep.
They keep me company at night when I sleep.


Kind of a unique school song. :bug: :whistle:
Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care

User avatar
SpiffCoug
TV Analyst
Posts: 12725
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:11 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise St vs Utah

Post by SpiffCoug » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:26 am

Italics wrote:final score probably should have been 40-3.

Pretty sad, considering BSU gave the Yewts every opportunity to take control...
Yeah, Utah created some chances early to really put Boise on their heals and were completely unable to do so.
BYU PER W/L Since 1988: 319-53 (.858 )
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!
Image

Post Reply