Today's Practice & Jerseys for Sale

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
YBrit
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Today's Practice & Jerseys for Sale

Post by YBrit »

Was awesome! Nothing else needs (or is allowed) to be said, had to leave early since 2 year old's get bored.

Quick note, tons of Home & Away jerseys for #84 and #12 of EVERY size are 50% off. So they are only $30.00 right now, they are being sold outside of the BYU bookstore in between the bookstore and library on the west side, lots are left. Also, really nice hoodies are half price too, I got the kind that Austin Collie always wore.

And this years jersey?

#1 Away and Home...that's it. Pendleton is the man, but they usually do an offense player too, I thought for sure we'd see #10 DiLuigi, or maybe even #6, #9, or something. Which also means they didn't sell out the #1s from Fui's time, and just added Away jerseys, so instead of 4 types of jerseys, they are technically selling just 1 new one. Those are $60.00 I think Pendleton is going to end up a Muirbrook or Morris type playmaker, so go buy one.

twitter.com/Y4LYFE
Marsha's hiding in Lubbock, TX.

"We were boxed in and they weren't letting us breathe." -TH
Mingjai
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Today's Practice & Jerseys for Sale

Post by Mingjai »

YBrit wrote:#1 Away and Home...that's it. Pendleton is the man, but they usually do an offense player too, I thought for sure we'd see #10 DiLuigi, or maybe even #6, #9, or something. Which also means they didn't sell out the #1s from Fui's time, and just added Away jerseys, so instead of 4 types of jerseys, they are technically selling just 1 new one. Those are $60.00 I think Pendleton is going to end up a Muirbrook or Morris type playmaker, so go buy one.
When there's no incumbent starting QB or high profile offensive player, Nike defaults to #1 for BYU. They should at least pick a well-known BYU number, like #8 or #14. Syracuse's default number is #44.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image