QB recruit Chase Hansen; funny SL Trib snafu

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
gmj81
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: QB recruit Chase Hansen; funny SL Trib snafu

Post by gmj81 »

What's even funnier to me is that Chase Hansen hasn't even committed to the Cougars and in all likelihood will wind up as a Yewt seeing as how the only scholies BYU has left to give out will go to DBs.

And just in case you want to try to back pedal and say that you were talking about his high school team, neither the team he departed from (AF Cavemen) nor the team he will play for (Lone Peak Knights) are the 'cougars'.

But thanks for playing. Again, proof that not only are Yewtah's academics significantly below BYU's, but that they will always remain BYU's little brother. What the Pac-10 didn't realize is that by getting Yewtah, you get a 50% (conservative estimate) share of the SLC market. But by getting BYU, you get 100% of the SLC market as Yewt fans are so obsessed with the Cougars, they follow them more than they do their own team.

hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

CannonCougar85 wrote:
redneckjedi wrote:
U fan wrote:YaYeah(insert comma) not only is he a womenwoman(insert comma) cChase hHansen is a waste of a cCougar jersey (consider revising this phrase, as the implication that a Cougar jersey can be wasted is counter to your argument.)!!! No wonder they suck(insert punctuation of some sort. Perhaps a period, or an exclamation point if you are feeling particularly boisterous) (Also, consider revising this sentence; not only is this a sentence fragment, it isn't factually accurate - and, worse, if it were assumed to be accurate, it would only make Utah look worse, as they've lost 3 of the last 4 to BYU.)
Here are some corrections to your trolling post you may want to make to be taken the least bit seriously. Of course, if you were merely trying to pass yourself off as a Utah graduate, you certainly accomplished that goal. As is, your current grade is:

FAIL

Bravo sir, Bravo!! I laughed out loud at this one!

Redneckjedi gets the Post of the Day award!

Hawkwing give him his gold star!!!
I agree. Blue Star Post of the Day awarded!

redneckjedi
All-American

Post by redneckjedi »

hawkwing wrote:
CannonCougar85 wrote:
redneckjedi wrote:
U fan wrote:YaYeah(insert comma) not only is he a womenwoman(insert comma) cChase hHansen is a waste of a cCougar jersey (consider revising this phrase, as the implication that a Cougar jersey can be wasted is counter to your argument.)!!! No wonder they suck(insert punctuation of some sort. Perhaps a period, or an exclamation point if you are feeling particularly boisterous) (Also, consider revising this sentence; not only is this a sentence fragment, it isn't factually accurate - and, worse, if it were assumed to be accurate, it would only make Utah look worse, as they've lost 3 of the last 4 to BYU.)
Here are some corrections to your trolling post you may want to make to be taken the least bit seriously. Of course, if you were merely trying to pass yourself off as a Utah graduate, you certainly accomplished that goal. As is, your current grade is:

FAIL

Bravo sir, Bravo!! I laughed out loud at this one!

Redneckjedi gets the Post of the Day award!

Hawkwing give him his gold star!!!
I agree. Blue Star Post of the Day awarded!
Yay! I feel so honored! I'd like to thank :utard: fan for providing the priceless material, BYU for providing my educational experiences, hawkwing for providing this awesome forum, and the :utard: for providing the mass inferiority complex that brought it all together.

Does this mean I get a discount on my CougarCorner membership fees? ;)

If the yewts take the field and there are no BYU fans to pour beer on, will anybody come?
hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

redneckjedi wrote:Does this mean I get a discount on my CougarCorner membership fees? ;)
Free for the rest of the day!

ABYUFAN
Pro

Post by ABYUFAN »

hawkwing wrote:
redneckjedi wrote:Does this mean I get a discount on my CougarCorner membership fees? ;)
CRAP! I had a funny post, but I just paid my fees, now I'll have to save it for a day that I haven't already paid all of my fees :blush:

bigbluepuma
All-American

Post by bigbluepuma »

One of the best threads ever! :) :lol: :lol:

CannonCougar85
All-American

Post by CannonCougar85 »

ABYUFAN wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
CRAP! I had a funny post, but I just paid my fees, now I'll have to save it for a day that I haven't already paid all of my fees :blush:
How did you pay your fees? I just tried to insert a few quarters into my laptop and all I got was this funny noise and something that smells like burning...
:~(

"We have a tradition unlike any other. Those that have gone before us are the giants upon whose shoulders we now stand."
-Bronco Mendenhall
ABYUFAN
Pro

Post by ABYUFAN »

CannonCougar85 wrote:
ABYUFAN wrote:
hawkwing wrote:
How did you pay your fees? I just tried to insert a few quarters into my laptop and all I got was this funny noise and something that smells like burning...
:~(
I paid with an IOU ...taped to my monitor