Boise State is now officially CURSED

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
CougarPeasant
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Boise State is now officially CURSED

Post by CougarPeasant »

They have been cursed for some time, but not in the SI cover page sense. They sold their soul to the Devil years ago, which is the only logical explanation as to why they have had the success they have had.

Don't let that cool persona Chris Peterson has fool you. He is the son of SATAN!!!!

snoscythe
Retired

Post by snoscythe »

Mars wrote:
ABYUFAN wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like the blue turf. So there! :P
What about this? http://web.ewu.edu/groups/athletics/pages/TurfCam.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you like it too?

Great. Now I have that horrendously bright red burnt-into my computer screen.

ABYUFAN
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by ABYUFAN »

Mars wrote:
ABYUFAN wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again. I like the blue turf. So there! :P
What about this? http://web.ewu.edu/groups/athletics/pages/TurfCam.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Do you like it too?

Other than not liking the color Red, I like that EWU made thier field their school color. As I understand it the cost of the turf is exactly the same, no matter what color you choose.

The high schools in Boise all play on the blue turf, rather than have their own stadiums. I played on the old blue turf back my Junior and Senior years in high school (graduated in ’87) That was when the field was first introduced. I had no (as in zero) problems switching from a green grass practice field to a blue turf game field. Our school colors were black and gold, and only Meridian had blue school colors, but their (Meridian’s) blue was much darker than BSU's blue so no one would say that they “blended in” with the field. That said, I had no problem with people "blending in" to the field. I thank that the blending in aspect people like to talk about is amplified by looking down onto the game, rather than those actually participating in the game who instead of looking down on the game, are looking across the field.

redneckjedi
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by redneckjedi »

CougarPeasant wrote:They have been cursed for some time, but not in the SI cover page sense. They sold their soul to the Devil years ago, which is the only logical explanation as to why they have had the success they have had.

Don't let that cool persona Chris Peterson has fool you. He is the son of SATAN!!!!
Really? And all this time I thought Obama had just the two daughters... ;)

If the yewts take the field and there are no BYU fans to pour beer on, will anybody come?
CougarPeasant
All-American

Post by CougarPeasant »

redneckjedi wrote:
CougarPeasant wrote:They have been cursed for some time, but not in the SI cover page sense. They sold their soul to the Devil years ago, which is the only logical explanation as to why they have had the success they have had.

Really? And all this time I thought Obama had just the two daughters... ;)
Who said Satan has only one son? Aren't they granddaughters to Lucifer?!!! ;)

(cue Sympathy for the Devil)
[youtube]iLq_4HzJ6T0[/youtube]

SpiffCoug
TV Analyst

Post by SpiffCoug »

I've been around for a long, long time. Stole many man's soul to seal his fate!

BYU PER W/L Since 1972: 432-76 (.850)
(8.4x
YDS)+(330xTD)+(100xCOM)-(200xINT)
..................ATT
SpiffCoug's posts are BB-8 approved!