KJ Hall

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Posts: 5505
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by frdbtr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm

snoscythe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 pm
frdbtr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 pm
I like KJ hall. I didn't want to turn this into a size of player in the NFL discussion. I was hoping someone knew what had happened to him.
Kalani won't say a peep about non-season-ending injuries. My guess is he doesn't want people questioning the S&C program they're running anymore than they already are.
It is really frustrating because he ran off the field and didn't look injured at all but we never saw him again in the SJSU game and missed the Fresno game. He was the most explosive player in the field in the SJSU game.

pikoi
BLUEshirt
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:56 am
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by pikoi » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:08 pm

Indeed. Had he been healthy his vision and speed might have been enough for us to sneak out the win against Fresno.

User avatar
snoscythe
Retired
Posts: 7725
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by snoscythe » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm

frdbtr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm
snoscythe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 pm
frdbtr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 pm
I like KJ hall. I didn't want to turn this into a size of player in the NFL discussion. I was hoping someone knew what had happened to him.
Kalani won't say a peep about non-season-ending injuries. My guess is he doesn't want people questioning the S&C program they're running anymore than they already are.
It is really frustrating because he ran off the field and didn't look injured at all but we never saw him again in the SJSU game and missed the Fresno game. He was the most explosive player in the field in the SJSU game.
All I've heard about KJ is day-to-day (since the SJSU game) and shoulder injury.

Putting two and two together, my best guess is a stinger. It's just better when it's better.

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Posts: 5505
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:02 pm
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by frdbtr » Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:31 pm

snoscythe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:12 pm
frdbtr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:05 pm
snoscythe wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:54 pm
frdbtr wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:39 pm
I like KJ hall. I didn't want to turn this into a size of player in the NFL discussion. I was hoping someone knew what had happened to him.
Kalani won't say a peep about non-season-ending injuries. My guess is he doesn't want people questioning the S&C program they're running anymore than they already are.
It is really frustrating because he ran off the field and didn't look injured at all but we never saw him again in the SJSU game and missed the Fresno game. He was the most explosive player in the field in the SJSU game.
All I've heard about KJ is day-to-day (since the SJSU game) and shoulder injury.

Putting two and two together, my best guess is a stinger. It's just better when it's better.
Awesome! that is pretty much what I was hoping someone would post. Thank you.

User avatar
snoscythe
Retired
Posts: 7725
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:52 am
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by snoscythe » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Ed Lamb just said it was an AC sprain on Hall. Available this weekend, but he's still not going to be 100%

User avatar
BroncoBot
Retired
Posts: 9171
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:30 pm
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: KJ Hall

Post by BroncoBot » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pm

snoscythe wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:42 pm
Ed Lamb just said it was an AC sprain on Hall. Available this weekend, but he's still not going to be 100%
Got one of these snowboarding when I was 16. ouch. one of the more painful things I've gone through. Sleeping/rolling over was the worst.

Post Reply