NOW you want to get aggressive????

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
cougarapologist
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

NOW you want to get aggressive????

Post by cougarapologist »

Are you kidding me?

I read this week that NOW the coaches want to get aggressive with the offense. Once again, this staff is showing me their incompetence. Last week you were on the verge of bowl elimination and you only "get aggressive" in the 4th quarter down 23 points!

I want to be supportive, I really do. I want to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but they keep stumbling. How about you "get aggressive" when you are a decided underdog to some Top-25 schools? Why wait until October to "get aggressive"?

How about you get aggressive right from the start? What did you have to lose? How about getting aggressive in the 2nd half against LSU down 17?

Good heavens, someone help these guys to stop tripping over themselves!

snoscythe
Retired

Re: NOW you want to get aggressive????

Post by snoscythe »

frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

I've said it before, Kalani sounds like a blind man throwing darts. He is just throwing here and there and nothing is hitting the target. He has no idea what he is doing. That is why I think he needs to be fired at the end of the year. He is not the guy to get this fixed even if he changed the entire staff which he won't do. at most he would fire the offensive staff, but the defense has sucked nearly as bad this year, especially on 3rd down.

Jarhead
All-American

Post by Jarhead »

Yeah, if he has a clear vision for how to fix this program, he is definitely not communicating it clearly. It would appear that he doesn't have an answer.

BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

cougarapologist wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 pm Are you kidding me?

I read this week that NOW the coaches want to get aggressive with the offense. Once again, this staff is showing me their incompetence. Last week you were on the verge of bowl elimination and you only "get aggressive" in the 4th quarter down 23 points!

I want to be supportive, I really do. I want to give this staff the benefit of the doubt, but they keep stumbling. How about you "get aggressive" when you are a decided underdog to some Top-25 schools? Why wait until October to "get aggressive"?

How about you get aggressive right from the start? What did you have to lose? How about getting aggressive in the 2nd half against LSU down 17?

And you call yourself an apologist...

cougarapologist
Recruit

Post by cougarapologist »

BroncoBot wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:30 pm
cougarapologist wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:22 pm Are you kidding me?

And you call yourself an apologist...
That is how much these guys are driving me crazy, I can't even find it in me to be my normal, overly-supportive self!