Football Coach Receiving Death Threats

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
byufan4ever
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Football Coach Receiving Death Threats

Post by byufan4ever »

http://www.espn.com/college-football/st ... th-threats

You think BYU fans are bad after a 1-7 start? The Florida Gators coach and his family are receiving death threats after a 3-3 start. That's horrible. That should never happen. I hope that it does not happen to Sitake or any of the BYU coaches. But to those who think BYU fans are the whiniest fans, I don't think you've lived outside of the bubble or followed another sports team. The criticism that has been placed on BYU coaches is mild compared to other fan bases.

Here's to hoping that we can keep our criticisms of coaches and players to just their performance and not make anything personal. And to each other as fellow posters as well. Even joking about violence towards another individual should not be tolerated.

"life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." - Charles Swindoll
NCAA Tournament > empty wins
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Football Coach Receiving Death Threats

Post by frdbtr »

Back when Crowton was struggling a poster posted a phone number on the site I was following at the time that he said was Crowton's and begged fans to call and give him hell.

I agree with you, it should never get as far as posted above. Football isn't that important. I want to see BYU win and I don't think Sitake is the guy that is going to lead us there. That is as personal as it gets for me.