Andy Reid

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
sage
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Andy Reid

Post by sage »

I have been trying to follow the KC Chiefs lately because I try to be an Andy Reid Fan since he is a product of BYU. He almost always signs someone from BYU when he can.
The announcers were talking about how the KC offense is evolving, with Andy as the Head Coach over it. They indicated that the coaches have tried to include Alex Smiths opinions a lot. So to better cover that, Andy said they went back and watched a lot of Smith's games at Utah. Andy's observation was very interesting and appropriate. He said it was extremely hard to watch Utah's offense, as a BYU guy. It goes to show he is a very dedicated and good coach, to go even to 'the enemy' to analyze game film to try to learn and improve yourself.

Alex Smith has the leading numbers in the NFL this year as a QB. I don't know how long that will last, but Reid is showing himself to be one impressive coach.

Jarhead
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Re: Andy Reid

Post by Jarhead »

There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.

Fido
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Fido »

Jarhead wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.
Yep--it mentioned that LaVell Edwards was a mentor for him until his passing and now he has a mentoring relationship with Andy Reid, Kyle Whittingham, and Norm Chow. I find Chow a little interesting because I know he has said some critical things about BYU's program this year in radio interviews.

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

Jarhead wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:07 am There was an article out there that said Andy Reid had reached out to Sitake recently to offer some advice.
Looks like Sitake's luck rubbed off on him.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars