Jordan Pendleton would not commit to BYU

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Jordan Pendleton would not commit to BYU

Post by hawkwing »

SenorCougar
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Re: Jordan Pendleton would not commit to BYU

Post by SenorCougar »

So the ship is taking on water and sinking? I thought this was to be "the year". Taysom was the reason we had no 100 yard receivers last year. And "Tanner is the much better QB". Another told of watching practice with his 6 year old. The 6 year old asked who was throwing the football. Dad said he was the starting QB (Taysom). The child then asked if no one catches his thrown balls but catch the other's thrown balls, why is he starting? Last year, fights in the stands to bench Taysom and play Tanner. Taysom has no chance in the NFL. Now he helped cover up a lot of mistakes. This season, you're getting everything you asked for. There's a lot of crow to eat...

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

this thread is so "whiny and negative? " :roll:
Last edited by Cougs_Rule on Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

SenorCougar wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:59 pm So the ship is taking on water and sinking?
Yep.

I have posted this before, Taysom Hill and Jamaal Williams were elite athletes. They covered a lot of inadequacies at BYU. As the season progresses, watch more recruits flip to the school up North. Good athletes want to win.

BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

Kids want to win. I get it. Dime a dozen. That’s why AL is number one every year. Not sure why these athletes who just want to win will necessarily go to UT. Name me a good team they’ve beaten this year. AZ? But I digress. I’m sure they will have a winning record when all is said and done, and if that is all it takes, then I’m sure UT will get their share. When the chips are down, we need leader/athletes who can lift. I hope there are some out there for us. We could use a few.
Last edited by BoiseBYU on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BoiseBYU wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm Kids want to win. I get it. Dime a dozen. That’s why AL is number one every year. Not sure why these athletes who just want to win will necessarily go to UT. Name me a good team they’ve beaten this year. AZ? But I digress. I’m sure they will have a winning record when all is said and done, and if that is all it takes, then I’m sure UT will get their share. When the chips are down, we need leader/athletes who can lift. I hope there are some ou there for us. We could use a few.
:lol:

BYULV
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BYULV »

Ddawg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:30 pm
BoiseBYU wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 pm Kids want to win. I get it. Dime a dozen. That’s why AL is number one every year. Not sure why these athletes who just want to win will necessarily go to UT. Name me a good team they’ve beaten this year. AZ? But I digress. I’m sure they will have a winning record when all is said and done, and if that is all it takes, then I’m sure UT will get their share. When the chips are down, we need leader/athletes who can lift. I hope there are some ou there for us. We could use a few.
Why is that funny?

Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

BYULV wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:17 pm
Ddawg wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:30 pm
Why is that funny?
:D

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

Dawg's a Ute now. He's just here to be annoying.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
Ddawg
All Star

Post by Ddawg »

Mars wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:08 am Dawg's a Ute now. He's just here to be annoying.
Thanks for the belly laugh. You think you have all the answers. Once again, you're wrong.