Add Mika Tafua to list of recruits going to Utah

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Fido
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Add Mika Tafua to list of recruits going to Utah

Post by Fido »

Cougs_Rule wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:46 am
Fido wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 am Didn't the defensive scheme change from what Bronco's defense ran? That could factor into this him being a LB and all.
Fido wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:29 am Didn't the defensive scheme change from what Bronco's defense ran? That could factor into this him being a LB and all.
Like I wrote, people, including recruits and parents, fans and posters, will be searching for some plausible sign, unlikely as they may be, to hang on and stay on the good ship Kalani.
-If it was about bronco, why didn't he go to UVA?
-if it was about scheme, Utah runs a 4-3 as well as BYU...err....much better than BYU, so it ain't scheme he's jumping to.

Plain and simple, Kalani brought a very thin favorable margin as a great recruiter (at Utah,anyway--with all its Pac12 mantra and "always in the hunt for a TITLE and P5 playoff) and that thin margin at BYU is fading very fast.

And don't think that Kryle, as much as he loves Kalani, doesn't have the loud siron song speakers blaring and the rescue buoys getting thrown often and accurately to pick off all the top recruits he can to send BYU into the dark ages. It's happening folks. Try not to bury your heads too deep in the Enron sand.

Yes, Go Cougs!
May the Magic of Austin Collie ever be in your favor.
May I be proved wrong of my skeptical, almost heretical, doubting Thomas ways! And may the stars align and the well-earned good-ship Kalani karma cash in for a most improbable victory.
May tomorrow end this nightmare season one way or if necessary, another!
The End......
Ok Eeyorre...

Sammich
Senior
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Sammich »

Mars wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 am
Ddawg wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:02 pm Can you blame a talented athlete for wanting to play for a team that can win games, get him prime time recognition, and a legit shot at the NFL?

How about playing for a team (Utah) that had more athletes drafted in 2017 than USC, Ohio St, UCLA, Wisconsin, Texas, A&M, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, or Florida St, etc, etc.

The choice is obvious.
So what's the deal with your avatar?
I'm guessing he lost a bet, and part of the bet is that he can't talk about it.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Cougs_Rule »

Fido wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:45 am
Cougs_Rule wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:46 am
Like I wrote, people, including recruits and parents, fans and posters, will be searching for some plausible sign, unlikely as they may be, to hang on and stay on the good ship Kalani.
-If it was about bronco, why didn't he go to UVA?
-if it was about scheme, Utah runs a 4-3 as well as BYU...err....much better than BYU, so it ain't scheme he's jumping to.

Plain and simple, Kalani brought a very thin favorable margin as a great recruiter (at Utah,anyway--with all its Pac12 mantra and "always in the hunt for a TITLE and P5 playoff) and that thin margin at BYU is fading very fast.

And don't think that Kryle, as much as he loves Kalani, doesn't have the loud siron song speakers blaring and the rescue buoys getting thrown often and accurately to pick off all the top recruits he can to send BYU into the dark ages. It's happening folks. Try not to bury your heads too deep in the Enron sand.

Yes, Go Cougs!
May the Magic of Austin Collie ever be in your favor.
May I be proved wrong of my skeptical, almost heretical, doubting Thomas ways! And may the stars align and the well-earned good-ship Kalani karma cash in for a most improbable victory.
May tomorrow end this nightmare season one way or if necessary, another!
The End......
Ok Eeyorre...
No problem. Got your back Pollyanna. :-)