QB Leash

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: QB Leash

Post by BroncoBot »

vancouvercougar wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am I think that Ty said that putting Critchlow into the BSU game was simply to get him into a real game. He may be needed later this year, and Critchlow has at least been on the field in a real game. Hoge is out Detmer Jr, is not working, so Joe C is next off the bench.
Well, fans that only care about beating Utah have to be pretty happy about that. Maybe next year we can beat utah and take the rest of the year off.

vancouvercougar
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by vancouvercougar »

BroncoBot wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 pm
vancouvercougar wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:55 am I think that Ty said that putting Critchlow into the BSU game was simply to get him into a real game. He may be needed later this year, and Critchlow has at least been on the field in a real game. Hoge is out Detmer Jr, is not working, so Joe C is next off the bench.
Well, fans that only care about beating Utah have to be pretty happy about that. Maybe next year we can beat utah and take the rest of the year off.
I'm not sure if Critchlow would beat the Yewts. Especially this year

KingCoug
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by KingCoug »

BroncoBot wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:06 pm
Speaking for myself, I don't just care about beating Utah but beating them is half the equation for me. For instance, while we finished 10-3 in 2008, it was disappointing because we lost to Utah. (As well as got embarrassed by TCU and lost our bowl game).

"What we're not going to do is start scheduling unintelligently." - Danny White, UCF Athletic Director