Is There A Case for Koy Detmer Jr.?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Is There A Case for Koy Detmer Jr.?

Post by Mars »

Huh, I'd heard Kafentzis had been moved back to QB. Guess not?

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

This is what I reported after the open practice.
Hawking wrote:Beau Hoge and Koy Detmer both looked about what you would expect from them. They throw the ball well and looked good in the pocket for the most part. I will say I was pretty impressed with Kody Wilstead. He looked the part of a star QB, standing tall in the pocket and throwing with some real zip and velocity. Critchlow also had some nice throws. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the QB play.

TheDean
Freshman
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by TheDean »

hawkwing wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 pm This is what I reported after the open practice.
Hawking wrote:Beau Hoge and Koy Detmer both looked about what you would expect from them. They throw the ball well and looked good in the pocket for the most part. I will say I was pretty impressed with Kody Wilstead. He looked the part of a star QB, standing tall in the pocket and throwing with some real zip and velocity. Critchlow also had some nice throws. Overall, I was pleasantly surprised with the QB play.
Yes especially considering Hoge's performance and peewee level mistake costing BYU a safety.

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

TheDean wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:10 pm
hawkwing wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:31 pm This is what I reported after the open practice.

Yes especially considering Hoge's performance and peewee level mistake costing BYU a safety.
Why are ppl do upset about the safety? I don't get it.