Mangum trending down in every stat category

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BOID
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Mangum trending down in every stat category

Post by BOID »

It's cool, Mars. I believe that you meant no harm or ill will in your comment. It was merely an observation, and one coming from a guy who understands, because he's carrying the same cross.

My son struggles with this, and so I understand. Hang in there, Buddy.

Jarhead
All-American

Post by Jarhead »

Discussing depression openly is healthy and welcome. Glibly calling someone you don't know personally a zombie and blaming it on their meds is rude and uncalled for.

Thanks for the additional comments from everyone, especially Mars. It has been a good discussion.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Jarhead wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:26 pm Discussing depression openly is healthy and welcome. Glibly calling someone you don't know personally a zombie and blaming it on their meds is rude and uncalled for.

Thanks for the additional comments from everyone, especially Mars. It has been a good discussion.
Perhaps poorly stated? The whole offense seems to lack the Jim McMahon/Max Hall fire so far this year. We know who team captains are, but not who the real motivators are on the field. Even Kalani is guilty, with his punt-down-20 white flag against LSU. Personally, I think the team needs more caffeine in their sodas. :D

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars