I Went to Bed PISSED BIG TIME After the Disaster

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
urroner
Heisman Winner
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

I Went to Bed PISSED BIG TIME After the Disaster

Post by urroner »

The game ended 2:30 a.m. my time and I was exasperated, pissed, ill tempered, highly indignant, and totally bummed out....and pissed doesn't mean I was stewed, schnockered, juiced, or feeling no pain. I don't drink, never have, but I was seeing double, I was groggy and woozy, and after taking my Ambien, I was totally zonked.

Should BYU have won that game last night, IMNSHO, hell yeah, but BYU refused to stop that Perkins kid from running all over them. What a waste of subprimate flesh the DL was when it came to the run.

Where in the "seven levels of the U" (pure Hell for the uninitiated) was our running game. Did the little birdies eat up its trail of crumbs. Well, Hanzel never made it back, but I thought Gretel did. All the runner should wear dresses this week and on the back of every dress should be a sign reading "I forgot to take off my little girl panties on Saturday, please, please kick me."

I was ready to ask Elijah in our weekly PEC meeting every Sunday morning to call fire down from heaven upon the heads of all those miserable losers in their next practice in the LES.

Dang, frick, shot, heck, and oh garbage, when will that qb, Magnum right, learn to get rid of the ball and grow a pair when he runs and stop playing like a three year old little leaguer sliding into a base. Just put his hands out and flick those linebackers aside like Hill did. BE A MAN!!!!

Well, when I woke up this morning, I had an attitude adjustment. I wasn't torqued anymore, though I was still a little upset. I didn't ask Elijah to call fire down upon their heads, rather, I asked him to help them to go through the storms, earthquakes, and fires he went through, because they will.

Yes, BYU made plenty of mistakes, but so did UCLA and UCLA had a much better team.

BYU almost beat them, lost by one point, in the home of the "enemy," the Rose Bowl.

We were a 17 point underdog and only lost by one.

Look, we are/were #19 and UCLA is/was #10 and we lost by only one point. #13 Auburn beat the living crap out of #18 Auburn, 45-21.

#1 Aaaaaaalaaaaaaaaabama barely escaped alive from Northern Illinois...who?

What did those games have to do with the BYU-UCLA game...nothing, but sometimes the lower rated team isn't necessarily as bad as the ranking indicated. But, OTOH, the higher rate team isn't as good as it ranking indicates. Though, on the other, other hand, for those of us with three hands and no brain OIOW, a malformed strawman from Oz, isn't there a saying that goes something like "on an given Sunday"?

The game last night was a great game in the sense that it showed the weaknesses AND strengths of each team.

BYU has a great defense with an occasional episode of wandering off to Lala land.
The qb, Rosen, for UCLA, isn't the Golden Child yet, though somebody on his team found the Ajanti Dagger towards the end of the game.

Somebody posted in the game thread last night that Mangum (I know his name isn't Magnum.), was it CAFB, needs to get rid of the ball sooner. He isn't the Golden Child yet either, but he's getting there.

And when BYU does find the Ajanti Dagger and is in position to do so, stab the other team through its bloodless, unbeating heart, And don't just stab them one time, stab them over and over again and then do it some more just to make sure. I apologize for such an unchristian attitude, but it's football, not passing the sacrament.

AND DON'T LOSE THE DAGGER DUE TO SOME DUM84$$ HOLDING PENALTY THAT IS SO FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THE PLAY that it was practically in another galaxy. EIGHTY LAPS FOR THAT FOOL, and when he's done with them, a bazillion pushups and then only show him an increase of love....love to make him pay over and over and over again for his extreme ability TO NOT THINK!!!!

People learn more from mistakes than from doing things right. I work for, no, my children say I'm employed by NASA, therefore I don't work, and we learnt the most from the Challenger, Columbia, and Apollo 1 disasters than from anything else about we need to do to keep people alive in space.

As it has been mentioned before, BYU is doing a lot better this year than expected, a lot better. If they go the rest of the year without a loss, life is good. (Ignore the mother's milk of those :utard: content.)

Where the hell am I going and why am I in this handbasket?