BYU vs. Utah - What Channel?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Metal Bubba
Sophomore
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: BYU vs. Utah - What Channel?

Post by Metal Bubba »

Italics wrote:Again - does ANYONE here have friends/family/whatever living in the Rexburg/Idaho Falls area who could record the game for me? It would be fantastic if I could leave from work and go straight to watching the game. There's gotta be SOMEONE who can help me.... SOOOOOOMEOOOOOONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My roommate from BYU lives in Rexburg, BUT I'm pretty sure he'll be in Portland for Thanksgiving. :D

When you die, if you go somewhere where they ask you a bunch of questions about your life and what you learned and all, I think a good way to get out of it is just to say, "No habla ingles." ~ Jack Handey
snoscythe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by snoscythe »

It's okay....after the win I am sure someone will hobble together a low-res highlight video for you to watch. You could even have your finacee zap some popcorn for you, but she'd have to start before you push play, or the popcorn won't be done before the clips are over!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :~( :skeptic: :gross: :sick:

Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

snoscythe wrote:It's okay....after the win I am sure someone will hobble together a low-res highlight video for you to watch. You could even have your finacee zap some popcorn for you, but she'd have to start before you push play, or the popcorn won't be done before the clips are over!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :~( :skeptic: :gross: :sick:
This offers zero consolation :P

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
byutx
All-American

Post by byutx »

I know AmmonCoug lives in the Idaho Falls area. (I almost said "metro area" LOL)

Italics
Heisman Winner

Post by Italics »

byutx wrote:I know AmmonCoug lives in the Idaho Falls area. (I almost said "metro area" LOL)
hmm, I don' think he posts here, so I might have to go track him down on ... that board
*duuun duh duh dun.... DUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!*

EDIT: Nvm, he does post here. He has been contacted via both 8)

But if anyone else here knows someone in the rexburg/Idaho Falls area, be sure to let me know, the more options, the greater the chance I don't have to miss the game :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care