Gary Anderson to Wisconsin

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Stirfry
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Gary Anderson to Wisconsin

Post by Stirfry »

rblack wrote:Hey, just think, DJ Nelson could now change his commitment from USU to BYU because of this. We could have the Nelson Saga Part 2. :whistle: :bug: :gross: :sick:
Thanks for ruining my day dirt bag! :P

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
Cougarfan87
All-American
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Cougarfan87 »

Schmoe wrote:
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Schmoe wrote:"Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most."
Where is that quote from?
C'mon now, Cougarfan, YOU should be the first of all posters to recognize this quote.
OK, that's probably why I'm sure I have heard it before, but I couldn't place it. It must be the episode where I start my own paper company...the Michael Scott Paper Company.

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
Schmoe
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Schmoe »

Cougarfan87 wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Schmoe wrote:"Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most."
C'mon now, Cougarfan, YOU should be the first of all posters to recognize this quote.
OK, that's probably why I'm sure I have heard it before, but I couldn't place it. It must be the episode where I start my own paper company...the Michael Scott Paper Company.
You're close; it's the early Halloween episode where Jim pranks Dwight by sending out a fake resume.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,
Cougarfan87
All-American

Post by Cougarfan87 »

Schmoe wrote:
Cougarfan87 wrote:
Schmoe wrote:
Cougarfan87 wrote:
You're close; it's the early Halloween episode where Jim pranks Dwight by sending out a fake resume.
Rats! Oh, well. I don't claim to be an "Office" savant--just a fan. Though much less so once Steve Carrell left. I watched to see if they could keep it going. Clearly they couldn't. They went from clever writing, to raunchy writing, to not really good writing at all. When will shows ever learn to just stay in the clever writing mode?

Ninety-five percent of the lawyers make the other five percent of us look bad.
Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

rblack wrote:Hey, just think, DJ Nelson could now change his commitment from USU to BYU because of this. We could have the Nelson Saga Part 2. :whistle: :bug: :gross: :sick:
Since size matters and little brother is in fact, mo' littler, maybe he is even tougher than Riley to compensate. :sulk: :P I know, that was mean.

hawkwing
TV Analyst

Post by hawkwing »

My bosses know that if a job offer ever comes in for me that is a substantial increase in pay I'll take it, so do my cow-orkers. Of course I'd give my current employment the chance to make an offer and consider it first.

I just don't understand why coaching has to be such a false claims of loyalty and sticking around world. It's stupid, no one buys it, but then we all get upset about it.

Cougs_Rule
Over-Achiever

Post by Cougs_Rule »

hawkwing wrote:My bosses know that if a job offer ever comes in for me that is a substantial increase in pay I'll take it, so do my cow-orkers. Of course I'd give my current employment the chance to make an offer and consider it first.

I just don't understand why coaching has to be such a false claims of loyalty and sticking around world. It's stupid, no one buys it, but then we all get upset about it.
If you keep calling your fellow employees and employers "Cow orkers" you may not have a job for long. ;-)
Sorry, I know typos happen and losers point it out, but I couldn't help but laugh when I consider that would be a good name/word play for some fellow workers.

Stirfry
All-American

Post by Stirfry »

Sounds like it will be Wells. http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... en-sources

Hopefully he'll work out well with USU. I was really hoping for Sitake to get the job. I wouldn't mind at all seeing Whitt hire another 23 year old coordinator

Finally figured out how to get the Rich Rod quote off my signature that randomly showed up! Sorry if you thought I stole it from you……..whoever it was that used to have it
a1247
Heisman Winner

Post by a1247 »

Stirfry wrote:Sounds like it will be Wells. http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... en-sources

Hopefully he'll work out well with USU. I was really hoping for Sitake to get the job. I wouldn't mind at all seeing Whitt hire another 23 year old coordinator
This was my thoughts also. I wanted to see Sitake leave the U so bad. Morgan Scaley as there new D cordinator brings a smile to my face.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image

BroncoBot
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by BroncoBot »

wrong thread.