My Yewtard Experience this Week

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
HoosierCougar
Junior
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

My Yewtard Experience this Week

Post by HoosierCougar »

Story starts in July when thru a realignment at work, I inherited a new customer. In the transition process, my colleague introduced me to the customer as a BYU grad. Immediately, one of the guys start needling me and lets me know he's a :utard: and a "big-time fan!" About twice a week he sends me some anti-BYU email, picture, article, etc. I have totally ignored the jabs, mostly because we are in the middle of a substantial negotiation.

I was in Dallas for a conference this week. Saw some red-sporting :utard:s at the DFW airport and around town. This customer was at the conference as well. After spending a fair amount of time over the course of the conference with the father of a 1999-2002 TCU player (who is coming back to town to join his dad and attend the game), I thought I should introduce him to my customer.

As I make introductions yesterday, my customer sheepishly admits that only that morning did he realize that his beloved :utard:s were playing in Fort Worth that weekend. I really couldn't believe that he didn't know. But I watched him go to the airport and back to SLC Friday afternoon.

As he get's off the shuttle, I ask "You're really not staying?"
He replies, "I can't believe I didn't make the connection that the game was here this week."

I now have a response when I receive the garbage he sends: I'll just reply with a link to their schedule. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BroncoBot
Retired

Re: My Yewtard Experience this Week

Post by BroncoBot »

THat's rich. :lol: :lol:

Schmoe
Retired

Re: My Yewtard Experience this Week

Post by Schmoe »

Classic :utard: , all hate, no knowledge.

I'm just a regular, everyday normal guy,
I can't afford a car, I use public transportation,
I don't mind, I read till I reach my destination,
sometimes a newspaper, sometimes a book,
the money I save, this stuff is off the hook,