Sleepers for 2012

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
byucougar1
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Sleepers for 2012

Post by byucougar1 »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
No surprises on this list but I have a couple of my own that I believe fit into the category.

1. Iona Pritchard - he may end up forming the second part of Thunder and Lightning (Alisa). Not unlike the Unga/Tonga combo.
2. Cody Raymond - word out is that this kid has the moves/hands like Falslev and has the potential to be just as dangerous.
3. Jamaal Williams - the kid is very fast, very strong and a warrior. Could see time in mop up duty or special plays. Very comparable to Adam Hine.
4. Adam Hine - he has just been given an opportunity to move up on the depth chart - was a standout on the Scout Team and showed great promise during Spring Camp.
5. Minoa Pakua - Apparently he lights people up on contact and has good lateral quickness and closes well on pursuit. Might see mop up duty as well as special teams.
6. Terrn Houk - has same build as Cody Hoffman and Ross Apo - big target and possession type receiver.
7. Brett Thompson - Played as a Freshman - big body receiver like Apo and can catch in traffic.