Does Wyoming have a chance?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Does Wyoming have a chance?

Post by BoiseBYU »

In a word, yes. It's in Laramie. WY is on the rise. If we come out flat or uninspired, it will be a real contest. If I had to pick, I'd say BYU by 10, but I thought we'd play TCU tough

Mars
Retired
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by Mars »

Give Wyoming credit...
Last year, they were 118th nationally in turnover margin (finished the season with 37 turnovers, 14 takeaways).
This year, they're somthing like 30th nationally in turnover margin so far (7 turnovers, 14 takeaways).

That's basically how Bronco righted Crowton's sinking ship in his first year as head coach.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
frdbtr
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by frdbtr »

Wyoming is a good team. They are well coached and play hard. Usually that translates into close games and wins. Don't be suprised if Wyoming keeps this thing within 1 score all the way to the end. utah's offense may be down but their defense is as good as it always is and Wyoming's freshmen QB gave them trouble for most of the game. I expect them to be able to move the ball and score on our defense. I don't think their defense can stop our offense though. I just hope all you that are predicting blowout don't come back here and do the usual complaining when the game turns out to be a very close hard fought game.

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Lawboy »

Only way we lose is if we turn it over 3 or more times. Otherwise, we score too much for Wyoming to hang.

BYU 31
Wyo 20