Helpful Wyoming facts

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
wazzucoug97
Recruit
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Helpful Wyoming facts

Post by wazzucoug97 »

Cougarpoke wrote:Why do you think I-80 is where it is. It is ugly. I actually grew up in one of the towns along I-80 and didn't think it was too bad a place to live. I also didn't think it was the most scenic. I guess I fail to understand what that has to do with football?
I think it has something to do with bagging on the opponent, their fans, their city, state, ect.

GO COUGARS!

GO COUGARS!!!
BroncoBot
Retired

Post by BroncoBot »

Easy c-poke.

I've been to Wyoming a couple times and always enjoyed it. But I'm from southern Idaho and Wyoming's "wastelands" are about like what I grew up with. I loved it though.

I don't think most people have anything against the state. It's just an unfortunate coincidence that the state's name and their university have the same name.

Who could hate legal fireworks?

BoiseBYU
All Star
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by BoiseBYU »

CougarPoke, wait until you see my helpful Utah facts! ;) In any event, to smooth things out, I will say this about Wyoming: it is the most rectangular state we got! And it will always be on top of Colorado! Cheers!

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

About Laramie:

I drove past it a few years ago on the freeway. Man, I thought, what a freaking dump!

Then this year, I got off at the Laramie exit, found my way to campus, parked there, and walked around for about an hour or so. It's actually a much prettier campus than BYU's, if I'm being honest. It doesn't have quite the weather or architecture that SDSU has, but the green grass (this was NOT winter), the many benches and rock formations, towering leafy trees, ponds, decorative stone buildings, etc, all added up to a very pleasant experience to the eye. I was shocked.

Then I headed down to War Memorial Stadium and took a piss on their endzone, right in front of the bucking bronco statue. :twisted:

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars