What should be on the board?

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
scott715
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

What should be on the board?

Post by scott715 »

Why do you come to the board? What is useful what is not?

I think my number one reason is an update on recruiting and the development of our current players. Number two is discussion of the games and conference. Number 3 is participating in the discussions. Fourth promoting the program and the recruiting process. I did not like some of the material on the other board and what recruits might have thought. I bet most of it was because of trolls.

This is the slow season for recruiting so I have not seen much on this board. Feb. 11 (i think that is signing day) is the big day I am looking forward to.

Italics
Heisman Winner

Re: What should be on the board?

Post by Italics »

I come here because Italics posts here

(if you think about it, that actually makes sense logically! Really, give it a try!)

The more I see... the less I believe
The more I hear... the less I care
hawkwing
TV Analyst
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by hawkwing »

I like hanging out with other people who like BYU. I think it's awesome that there's even fans who like the Wheel of Time here. I think awesome people make this place an awesome place.

wazzucoug97
Recruit

Post by wazzucoug97 »

I like it because Facebook is boring :shock:

GO COUGARS!!!
1967cougar
Junior

Post by 1967cougar »

Nostalgia. Back a few years ago on CB, I enjoyed going because of McGregor, Crusier, Catholicmat, all of you guys who have found your way here. This is like CB was back then - before it got corrupted. And Mars, who has been my idol and role model, is even his old self on this board. He got away from it over on CB.

The nostalgia simply means we get good pure football talk over here. That's what should be here and that's why I visit 3 - 4 times daily.

I also enjoy having a forum for non-sports related comments. That is where you can get to know the personalities of a lot of the posters. I once said that I consider most of you guys "family" in that this is where I like to come home to. I'll most likely never meet any of you (unless you move to Hurricane and into the 2nd Ward). But you probably wouldn't want to hang around with a 60 year old geezer anyway.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

1967cougar wrote: I once said that I consider most of you guys "family" in that this is where I like to come home to. I'll most likely never meet any of you (unless you move to Hurricane and into the 2nd Ward). But you probably wouldn't want to hang around with a 60 year old geezer anyway.
So you're from Hurricane huh? Let me ask you... what's it really like, having all those wives?
;)

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars