Execution

BYU Cougars Football. Still Open, now Independent.
Kbear
BLUEshirt
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer
Prediction Group: CougarCorner

Re: Execution

Post by Kbear »

Our Christmas bonus was executed like a guillotine :o :cry:

I miss passionate excited pumped up cougars!

Old in body, but not in mind..."
CougarClaw
Pro
Fan Level: BYU Fanatic

Post by CougarClaw »

I love executions!

who are we after this time? Hill? Bronco?

Whatever...LET"S GET EM!!!!

Lawboy
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Fan

Post by Lawboy »

Mars wrote:
Lawboy wrote: ...something is missing. Fire. Heart. Will.
The Haka.
;)
Then do the stupid thing as a team in the locker room, just prior to going through the tunnel and onto the field.

It is more than that, though. Tell me about Matt Bauman, or Hooks, or Pendleton or Clausen. Are they fiery guys? I sure do not see it often. In BYU's years past, Cam Jensen was. The Poppinga's were. Name the ast D-lineman to really get after it, play with great fire and dominate opponents? Maybe Jorg back in 2007, but not since. Most fiery guy we have on the D now is Logan. I wish we could put his heart into the other guys on the team.

Mars
Retired

Post by Mars »

Lawboy wrote: Tell me about Matt Bauman, or Hooks, or Pendleton or Clausen [Clawson]. Are they fiery guys?
Personally, I would say NO, yes, yes, and yes. That's just my outside opinion though. To me, the guys on defense who love to hit are fiery. The last 3 seem to me like they love to hit. Same with Rich, Logan, Eason, Aguirre, Putnam, So'oto, and perhaps Nelson, perhaps Bradley, perhaps Denny. And Johnson is our most cerebral player, our coach on the field. I'm not sure if he's "fiery", but he is good.

Mars Cauthon, Prince of the Cougars!
Resident board douchebag.
https://twitter.com/#!/eldermars
BoiseBYU
All Star

Post by BoiseBYU »

This all reminds me of the parent who wrote the school "Please execute my child. He stayed home from school yesterday." Signed Parent....

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

cougsnspurs4life wrote:Unlike McDonalds, I am "loving this" site... I am pretty sure that I just read "I humbly disagree..." AND "I'm sorry, but..."

you mean that you can disagree and NOT ATTACK THE POSTER? What a novel idea! Two thumbs up, laddies, and keep it up! :D .
sheeesh, cougsnspurs4life. Why don't you just shut up for being so stupid. i hate people who love it when other people say "i humbly disagree". I just hate it and I hate you. I also hate people who can disagree without attacking those they disagree with. Those people just suck just like you. :mrgreen:

jonnylingo
All Star
Fan Level: Don't Like BYU

Post by jonnylingo »

Mars wrote:
Lawboy wrote: ...something is missing. Fire. Heart. Will.
The Haka.
;)
I will tell you what is missing. Execution. Yep, I love that word and if I hear it one more time I may throw up.

Lawboy
Over-Achiever

Post by Lawboy »

You just made me throw up in my mouth. That is the effect of that word on me now, too.

Now when you combine execute at a higher level, I really spew. So what I am really trying to say is that I execute a gag reflex at a higher level with that combo.

wazzucoug97
Recruit

Post by wazzucoug97 »

Lawboy wrote:You just made me throw up in my mouth. That is the effect of that word on me now, too.

Now when you combine execute at a higher level, I really spew. So what I am really trying to say is that I execute a gag reflex at a higher level with that combo.
you took the "vomit" right out of my mouth. :mrgreen:

GO COUGARS!!!
Gunk
Over-Achiever
Fan Level: BYU Blue Goggled Homer

Post by Gunk »

We should start a tally of how many times during the rest of season Bronco publicly says "execute."

Follow me to nowhere twitter.com/gakunkel